MPMS views your practice as a business; our experienced staff comes from a wide range of business and medical specialties. Our staff has been specifically assembled to offer you a wide range of talents and expertise to help you manage your business.
- Melissa Romanelli: Medical Practice Management Services (MPMS) was founded in 1997 by Melissa Romanelli. Ms. Romanelli has more than 18 years of business consulting experience which includes training managers in a variety of industries so they could more efficiently manage their company’s business processes. She is a certified auditor by Malcolm Baldridge, a certified quality auditor by the American Society of Quality and she is also a Certified Reimbursement Specialist and Medical Biller. Ms. Romanelli earned her Bachelors degree in Marketing and Economics from Juniata College.
- Richelle Thompson: Richelle has more than 25 years of clinical nursing experience. Her nursing background along with her Reimbursement Specialist Certification provides our clients with unique expertise in handling all areas of their denied claims. Richelle attended both Citizen’s General Hospital Nursing School and Penn State University where she earned her Bachelors degree in Nursing.
- Sarah Thompson: Sarah has a background in banking, with a BA in Accounting from Thiel College. Specializing in chiropractic claims, Sarah has the experience to review your coding to ensure that you are maximizing your reimbursement within the guidelines of correct coding standards. Sarah is a Certified Reimbursement Specialist who has been part of the MPMS team since 2002.
- Taryn Gray: Taryn also has a background in the personal care industry. As a Certified Reimbursement Specialist, Taryn specializes in the billing of ancillary services for nursing home patients and has worked with billing for pediatric services. Taryn is a 2006 graduate of Anthem College.
- Dianna Papalazaros: Dianna has more than 10 years in the insurance industry, as a Licensed PA Agent. Her insurance background provides her with a unique understanding of insurance processes and policies. Together with her insurance background, Dianna has a record of success in the customer service industry. Dianna has been a part of the MPMS team since 2008.